Making Invitations & Setting Boundaries: Conscious Communication in Sexuality & Relationship
Gain access to your authentic “Yes’ by learning to clearly say “No” to undesired connection.
Come join Simona for another truly Life changing time of opening the communication highway of intimate relating.
Are you afraid to speak your Truth out of fear of confrontation?
Do you wanna learn how to feel Safe in being Intimate?
Do you want to connect with your deepest Desires and ask for what you want?
Have you ever been scared to ask for what you want in and out the bedroom for fear of hurting your partners Feelings?
Do you have Blocks you would like to break through?
If you said yes to any of those questions this could be the time for you…
Disempower negative feelings and make more energy available for your self-awareness and closer bonding with others. Create the quality of Love, Connection and Sexuality that you’ve always dreamed of and feel deeply fulfilled in and out of the bedroom. Say goodbye to the habitual, boring, dull, routinize sexuality that you may be experiencing or take your current skills to a whole new level.
Who is this for?
Whether you are negotiating an open relationship, a lifetime connection, reintroducing sex after child birth, a new love or your own self-love practice, Simona will share with you the simple, effective, life changing tools and structure that will support you to open to your fullest sexual potential and create more intimacy in your life.
All the answers lie in our ability to be able to feel, see and be seen, sense, listen and communicate clearly, compassionately, empathetically, beyond judgments, expectations and assumptions.
Simona will hold space for you to experience how, guiding you through experiential practices to develop conscious communication in your thoughts, words, and actions.
there is a field.
I’ll meet you there.
When the Soul lies down in that grass,
the World is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase ‘each other’ doesn’t make sense any more. – Rumi
What you will learn:
- Structured Clear Communication Processes
- How to identify and communicate your Desires, Needs, Fears and Intentions
- Sensual Communication Skills
- How to share the Hurt and the Fear of Rejection and Abandon
- How to hold space for others to feel Safe in sharing how they feel
- Confidence in knowing and communicating what you want and do not want
- How to move beyond your fears, guilt, conditioning and shame
- How to warmly and clearly invite another to touch you in ways that please and open you
- How to honour your Feelings and your Heart
- How to express any sexy or loving thoughts
- How to be more Open to Love and Intimacy
- How to express your Authenticity, Truth and Vulnerability
- How to acknowledge instead of criticising
- How to verbalise your anger, pain, frustration, joy and happiness
- How to create Trust in your Relationships
- The different dynamics and joys of touch exchanges: giving, receiving, taking, and allowing
- What men and women want to hear during lovemaking
- How to give Feedback
- How to ask what gives our partner pleasure
- What to whisper in your beloved’s ear to turn he or she on
- How to develop Positive Intimate Communication
- To be a greater talker in bed
- Playfulness and Curiosity
- Transformation of your lovemaking
- A sense of Autonomy and Liberation
- Enjoyment of the Present Moment
- Freedom for Spontaneity and from Expectations
- Understanding of what you and the other really want
- Expansion of your Intimacy, Relationship and Sexual Ecstasy
- Allow others to Give to you and Enjoy it
- Allow yourself to Receive and Give and Enjoy it
- Deeper Connection
- Step into your Mature Masculine and Feminine within
- Being Centered and Self-Aware
- Feel Empowered
- Grow together with your partner as Team-Mates
- Ask for what you want with Grace
- Get Lost in the flow of Giving and Receiving in the Field of Sensations
- Enjoy Higher Pleasure
- Release Tension
- Create a deeper Communication
- Openness in see and be seen
- Empower each other to feel good
- Deeper Trust & Respect
- Tools and Structure that can enhance your relating in all aspects of your life
- Openness to more Intimacy, Truth and deeper Lovemaking
Area of Focus:
- Empathetic Listening Skills
- Presence and Attentiveness
- Giving up any Expectation, Assumption and Judgement
- Honouring your feelings, sensations, thoughts and needs: your Truth
- Being vulnerable and authentic
- Opening up to more Intimacy and Deeper Love
- Using Communication as a Tool for Self-awareness
A playful, fun, comfortable, safe, private, exploratory, light and fully clothed container to discover your sexual potential for both men and women, single or in partnership. You will have the opportunity to learn, practice, and implement conscious communication skills that create connection and trust in your relationships and power in your life.